Smile!

Here at my blog, you will see a glimpse of your portrait session!  Thank you for allowing me to capture your precious and timeless moments!  

"Everytime you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing. "

Mother Teresa

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Christmas Portrait Sessions

It is that time!  Christmas Portrait Sessions
at
Norton Art Gallery
&
Log Cabin

Call or email to book your session.  
elainepierce@bellsouth.net
617.0895

Discounted packages for these dates.  
Email me for details.

Sunday, November 2nd
Log Cabin

Friday, November 7th
Norton Art Gallery

Saturday, November 8th
Log Cabin

Sunday, November 9th
Norton Art Gallery

Christmas Card templates will be posted shortly on my website! I have some great ones for this Christmas/Holiday Season!


No comments: