Smile!

Here at my blog, you will see a glimpse of your portrait session!  Thank you for allowing me to capture your precious and timeless moments!  

"Everytime you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing. "

Mother Teresa

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Introducing more Tutus & Fairy Wings!

Here is Miss Anna-Grace showing off the Tinkerbell tutu and Fairy wings along with the Woodland Fairy outfit plus the Sweet Pink Birthday decor!  If you are interested in having portraits of your sweet angel in any of the Fairy Princess Collection, please contact me.  Earn free portraits by hosting a portrait party.  Please contact me for more details!  Please visit my website at www.elainepiercephotography.com for more tutus - Click on Portfolio - then Fairy Princesses!


No comments: