Smile!

Here at my blog, you will see a glimpse of your portrait session!  Thank you for allowing me to capture your precious and timeless moments!  

"Everytime you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing. "

Mother Teresa

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Welcoming Brody Hutchison!

I forgot how much expression a newborn of only 13 days had.  Brody Michael Hutchison is so precious and I enjoyed capturing his first portraits so much that I am overjoyed with anticipation of my own pregnancy and the awaiting of my newborn baby boy.  I can not wait to hold my newborn baby boy and experience the feelings that you and Luke are having at the present time.  I see how both of you love and care for him so much - it It is even hard for me to put down little Brody.  In just a few short months, our boys will begin their lives of growing up side by side as neighbors.  I feel honored to capture moments of his first days of life.  God has truly blessed your family with an angel!




No comments: